Minggu, 13 November 2016

Favorite place I've traveled to

Image result for tekalong



Hi guys, today I will tell you about my favorite place that I've been to. The place is Tekalong. For you who doesn't know, Tekalong is a village that is located in Mentebah, Kapuas Hulu, West Kalimantan. I've been to Tekalong twice in my life, that is when I was in Junior High School and Senior High School. I went there because of school activities that was required for all students to follow. My first impression when I went there, it was an amazing place. The air was good and cool. The view was beautiful and I really like it.

When I was there, I did a lot of activities. First I went hiking because Tekalong is surrounded by hills, so many tourist went hiking there. It was fun, because it was my first time and I liked hiking. The other activities that I did when I was there, I went to Tekalong's waterfall. The waterfall was pretty far from our place. I went there by walk, but that was okay because my fatigue was gone when I arrived there. The waterfall was amazing, the water was clean and very cold. I enjoyed my time there with my friends, playing and had fun together.

1 komentar: